Glad you asked:
- Helps with satiety (keeps you fuller for longer which is vital for fat loss. Who wants to feel hungry all day?)
- Helps recovery and muscle building (so you can feel strong and able every day)
- Stabilizes blood glucose levels (no more energy drops that ruin your mood and day)
- Cheaper than most foods gram for gram for protein (save money AND get a better quality protein source)
- Older individuals need a higher protein diet to maintain muscle mass (important for vitality, why not with such a quick and easy solution?)
But should you get most of your protein from foods?
Ideally, yes. Foods contain vitamins and minerals. However, studies have shown that consuming 50% of your protein intake from protein powder shows no difference in fat loss or body composition. If you do struggle to hit your protein target, a powder may be a very good idea.
Another benefit of protein powder is that your body can utilize the protein from the powder at 90%+ efficiency (same as animal proteins). Only 60-80% protein efficiency is seen in plant based whole foods. Our plant based protein has efficiency of 90%+.
Plants contain antinutrients that hinders digestion and absorption. Our plant based powders are free from that too.
In simple terms the protein from our protein powders is better utlised than most foods.
Safe whey protein is one of the best investments you can make.
Whey protein is the gold standard protein in sports nutrition.
Our product may not be as sweet or incredibly 'tasty' as other brands but we would prefer the natural flavour and low ingredient profile than throw in fuller for ‘perceived’ value.
We are delivering the highest grade protein with the optimal flavouring amounts in a sustainable packaging.